28 July, 2010

Intro & Summer. Look! Ampersands! &!!

Right. So, I'm starting a new blog. Because I couldn't remember the password for the old one. ¬L¬
Anyway. Moving on. So, it's the summer holidays. What does that signify to me? Sun, water fights, tanning, fresh air, love?
Mmm...well. I suppose it's not the cliched, oh it's England, issue. It's more the fact that there's no-one around. I already HAVE a love, but we've not had the most auspicious start to the holidays, for various reasons which will be explained an a date TBC.
But I suppose, it's the fact that there's nothing TO do. And no-one around to do, well, nothing with. I live just outside of Newbury, you see, where most of my friends live, but some of them are on the required foreign holidays, and are therefore opunreachable, and far, far away...
Not that I'm complaining. Spain was a possible option at one point, and I was dreading it, because it meant I'd be away from friends for a week, with only a pool for company. In retrospect, it wouldn't have been bad. I need to spend time with my family, I think they've forgotten what they look like, belss them xD
All I'm saying is that I don't mind not going on holiday. It's just circumstances that hinder the appearence of my friends is all. o___-

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment