24 October, 2010

Musikalisch.

Some people say I rely on music far too much. Don't be silly, I'd reply, Apple earphones in hand, ready to be used as nunchucks at any given moment. I do rely on music, and I'm not ashamed of that. To be perfectly honest, almost every song I love holds a memory for me, whether good or bad. Some of my favourite music (artists) include (and bear with me here, this could take a while)...

Blink-182, Foo Fighters, Angels and Airwaves, Wheatus, Go:Audio, Enter Shikari, Hey Monday, Kids in Glass Houses, Escape The Fate, +44, Tegan And Sara, New Found Glory, Paramore, Fall Out Boy, A Day To Remember, Bon Jovi, Plain White T's, Bowling For Soup, Simple Plan, My Morning Jacket, Faith No More, Guns'n'Roses, AC/DC, Velvet Revolver, Queens Of The Stone Age, Them Crooked Vultures, Kosheen, Paul Van Dyk, Paul Oakenfold, N.E.R.D, Pharrell Williams, Bjork, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Jay-Z, Chicane, Duffy, Paloma Faith, Underworld, The Prodigy, Princess Superstar, David Guetta, Led Zeppelin, Funkerman, Freefall, Gorillaz, Gnarls Barkley, Outwork, Fragma, The Friday Night Boys, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, The Freemasons, The Pretty Reckless, Splitting Hours, Beasie Boys, Smosh, The Lonely Island, Green Day, The Moulin Rouge Soundtrack, The Chicago Soundtrack, Cass Fox, Rui Da Silver,Yves La Rock, Brandon. M. Dennis, Chakra, The Chemical Brothers, The Italio Brothers, Chocolate Puma, Oasis, Delirium, Da Hool, Crowded House, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Swedish House Mafia, DHT, DJ Hose, DJ Delicious, DT8 Project, Lumidee, Electric Six, Energy 52, Faithless, Eric Prydz, The Feeling, Emma Bunton, Florence + The Machine, Pink Floyd, Ferry Corsten, Fatboy Slim, Fedde Le Grand, THe Gossip, Goldfrapp, Groove Armada, Gwen Stefani, Herve, Hi-Tack, Guru Josh Project, Jakatta, I Monster, Junior Jack and probably a lot, lot more but I can't think of any at this precise moment in time.

Some songs just mean the world to me because of what they make me think of, and I know that sounds misplaced coming from someone as solid and cynical as me (ooh! Alliteration!), but I think it holds true for everyone who likes music to be perfectly honest. What music do YOU (yes, you) like? Twitter it!!!!

I love you all. Today has been a busy day, what with five posts. I guess I'm just bored, making up for lost time. Have fun, my friends. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment