01 January, 2011

New Year, New Start, New Me...New Blog??

I've been doingt his blog since about June-time, and in that time, although I haven't had any feedback apart from people I've directly asked, I do really feel as though this blog is going somewhere. I mean, I have 23 followers on Twitter fgs!
But yeah. So, last night, it was New Year's Eve, and then at 12:00, the customary 'New Year'. Which makes today, by my calculations, 1/1/11...now THAT is exciting. But Rememberance Day will be even MORE exciting, and not least of all because it's the day after my birthday...I mean, it'll be 11:11:11 on the 11/11/11!!! WOAH. That's, like...TWELVE '1's! I have to calm down RIGHT now before I get overexcited. Yeah...I actually cannot be bothered to do anything today, it's like a post-celebratory laziness. I really can't bring myself to do any normal, usual human things. So I write this, instead. Send me your NYR (New Year's Resolutions) over Twitter, or anyway you can possibly contact me; I want to know that I'm not the only one attempting such a pointless venture and...my Mum's just put Hip-Hop music on the TV...Whatthehell?! Um. Yeah.
OH! I need to go running today. *frowns* I can't be BOTHERED!


No comments:

Post a Comment