14 February, 2011

I promised myself I wouldn't but...

So, you're like, my best friend right? Oh sorry, ex-best friend. Really quite ex now, aren't you? Really far away. Always acting like you don't care, holding your head high...but we both know why that is, don't we? It's because you don't want the tears to fall from your eyes. I know, because I feel the same way. What kind of screwed-up world is this where I can't even admit to it properly? It's because the wedge driven between us has grown and grown and now I barely see you. I can't help what I feel. I get angry. You get angry. Neither of us listens. I tried to listen to you, oh I really tried. I tried to make things better again. I'm always trying. Trying to make it better, to make it hurt less. To keep anything and everything from hurting you. I guess it's my fault for wanting respect for that...or maybe...just maybe it isn't my fault. Maybe you're to blame too. Maybe it's both of us. Maybe some things just don't work out. I would apologise if I meant it, but over the entire course of this arguement you've said things and you've done things that I didn't even know went on in your brain. You're a totally different person to the friend I used to know, and if something as little as an arguement can vhange you that swiftly, I guess I don't really know you at all. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but I'm not really sorry at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment