18 March, 2011

Melissa Daisy Stonebridge!

So she's sat here on my bed, in my clothes, going through my makeup and singing. I LOVE HER.
Let me explain. Millie (Melissa) is my best friend. OK, I have a lot of best friends, I KNOW. But on a scale of 1-10, she's my sister. My blonde, funny, gorgeous sister. Who is always smiling! And, me being wonderfully ignorant, didn't realise just how much she had graced this Earth until about a month ago! D: that's stupid. Because, now I think about it, she's hard to miss. She's everywhere, filling every corner with her beautiful laugh and glowing humour. Millie is like a million shooting stars fizzing away in a beautiful face topped with golden hair. Currently, she's looking through pictures on her camera and making 'Happy Noises'. I just...love her.
Sometimes, I get the feeling that no-one really wants me around. I know it's irrational but that's just me. I'm used to being the one that no-one paticularly wants :L but it's now a thing of the past because I have Millie. Because she's always there, always behind me, checking on me, making sure I'm happy. And it means a lot to me that she is always there.
Millie Stonebridge. A beautiful, blonde whirlwind of a thing with a lovely smile and heavenly eyes and a body. I. WANT.
She understands me. How much of a cliche is that?! But it's a good one. Because she understands what it means to be a best friend, to be the only one always there through thick and thin. Millie is going to be the turning point in my life and I love that in her :) she's just, y'know, appeared, said some unforgettable, amazing things that bring a tear to my eye like nothing else and make me feel happy for an entire WEEK.
I'm vastly aware that this blog post is probably the cheesiest, most cliched one I've ever written, but for once I don't care because I love her and I want the world to know how she makes me feel!
Millie is what it means to be a best friend ♥

2 comments:

  1. I know what ya mean, hehe, I've known her 8 years :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT. Two people think this about me :]

    ReplyDelete