13 May, 2011

Trust me.

Hello you. If you're reading this it means you've finally caved in, or are about to. Well, don't. Because I know you...I know that if I tilt your chin up and meet your eyes I will see a glimmer of hope and impossibility. I know that you know you can do anything. You're so much more powerful than you think. Beautiful girls shouldn't be sad. You can do anything. You have the entire world at your feet, waiting for your next move. So, what are you going to do? You can do anything. You could run. You could run away, and hide, and waste this fantastic, glimmering opportunity at living, laughing and loving, like you know you want to. Or you can sqaure your shoulders, say 'Bring it' and wait with a pulsing heart, wait for anything. Everything. Yeah, you. And know that at the end, you'll always have me. Or, you'll always have us. And you know why? Because we're clever. Oh, my darling, we're too clever to let you go. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. You dazzle me, you make me feel so strong. And if I lost that, then I don't know what I'd do. Yes, I need you, but you? Yes, you...you don't need anyone. You are so, so strong and brave. I can see behind that smile, I can see you. I know that you're needing to hurt, to cry. And I know that you will. But don't you dare think you're alone. Every single day, from now until the end of time, I will be here. I will be wherever you are. Yeah, you. You. The one who doesn't need to be alone. The one who is loved. And cherished. Because the people you have are the clever ones, who've stuck it out, and will never let you go. Don't feel sad. Don't feel broken-hearted. We're holding you together, we're lifting you up. You may think you need us, but you don't, we need you. You've seen a side of me that no-one else ever has. You're the only person I feel this close to. You're the one that makes me stronger. And you're the one holding my hand. Oh my darling, don't ever feel like you need to cry alone. Beautiful girls shouldn't cry...it's even wrose when that happens. Whatever comes our way, I love you. I love you so, so much. Don't even forget that. You're really, really not alone. I promise you, beautiful girl, I promise you that I'll never say goodbye. I'll say goodnight instead. I'll say 'see ya later'. Because I will...I'll never leave you. I can't. You're you. You're everything. You irrovocably draw me to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment