18 July, 2011

100th post spectac-lee-ur!

So, as you all know I've been writing on this baby for quite some time now and I thought, for my hundreth post, that I'd give a bit of a shoutout to some of the people that actually read it from time to time...and most people who don't, but I'm hoping will start soon ;D So here we go!
The Good;
Michelle Heckles- You were my one firm allience in this farcical tutor group :) you've always stood by me and are continuously supportive, loving and firm when you need to be :)
Jess Blissett- Really sweet, lovely girl who's fantastically clever but still manages to be ridiculously cute...
Nicole Cockburn- absolutely brilliant; continuously supportive to everyone you love, fantastically pretty and really genuine. You never fail to make my day, so glad we're friends :)
Tom Fisher- the brilliant Tom, amazingly clever and good at EVERYTHING. Literally...I envy your brain! You're also really sweet, kind and funny, as well as giving amazing speeches in English lessons :)
Paige Pope- Beautiful girl! Funny, confident, really friendly. Getting to know you better :)
Ellesha Emma Denise Brannigan- cute, pretty, the girl almost everyone wants to be at some time or another :) quietly confident, always perfectly composed :D
Peter Evans- the, if slightly gross, fairly charming and funny guy that is so ridiculously awkward that you never fail to make me laugh :D
Erika Bella Pretorius- Erika, a lovely girl who hasn't always had it easy in life but never stops smiling. Chin up, girl!
George Jackson- fairly well-known, one of the many boy-charmers who my boyfriend is probably having an affair with. Nonetheless, really lovely and funny :) I love your hair!
Jessica Watts- beautiful, even with braces, fantastic at sports and general school- girl, is there anything you can't do?! You're so cool, the girl I wanna be ;D
Caitlin Brine- the cool, unique girl on the bus. You outgrew everyone, you're so maure and educated but as brilliantly funny and witty as ever :)
Akshay Nugent- the cousin I always wanted! Fantastic at singing, dancing, acting...man, you're just wicked :) need to see you soon though!
Daniel Cox- never quite seen eye-to-eye with you, although you are really funny, you always make me smile even if you insult me, because you do it so well! The required amazingness at singing, I am let astounded by you. You're also fiercely loyal to all your friends, which I really respect- hope to become one of them? (Hint, hint ;D)
Shauna Louise Beale- united by abuse and mutual hatred, although now that's faded, I respect your vast bank of insults and confidence :) and you're purdeeee...
Nadia Morris- cute, funny, so clever. I'm always left feeling cheated when you steal my answer in class, but it's cool because you're just so perfect! Ah, I remember the good old days of sitting next to you in Maths :)
Jack Prout- my new-found bus friend! Man, you're brilliant; all this 'love' and 'sweetheart' is truly the way to a girl's heart. Never loose it, Austin Powers! XD
Sam Barber- you and Jack should SO have your own comedy spot. Please, please? You're so naturally funny together and although you and me didn't really get on till recently you're actually really nice, and you're fun to be around :)
Munya Sitsha- my bus-confidante and friend since Year Seven pretty much. Always saying what everyone else is afraid to; you're also never one to be subtle, but that makes you cool :D
Mercy Carter- everyday, I miss you more and more. It's ridiculous, you moving just as we were starting to be friendly. But every day, with the missing you, there comes hope that I'm one day closer to seeing my babe.
Bella 'Jazzy' Day-Langley- although I don't know you that well, you're really funny and kind when it comes to Facebooking, and your pictures are ridiculously pretty.
David Beynon- new friend! We sort of bonded slightly over Hannah Davenport, and you make me laugh so much! This is so eye-opening, I need to be friends with so many people! Be my friend, David :L
Kiera Chambers- you were my best friend a while ago, and you'll always have such a big place in my life. Funny, witty, outgoing but always here and always caring. You're so beautiful.
Fran 'Frab' Thomas- OMG I want your Welsh accent. You, my friend, are a girl of so many talents :D Not to mention being beautiful, you're also rapidly becoming such a good friend. Friday tent-bonding, woo!
Lizzie Harris- of the SSG persuasion :') ahh, a part of my life I'll never forget. Lizzie, you're brilliant! And you're so much more intelligent then you want people to think, but I know, Lizzie, I know!!
Daniel Fuller- just one of the people I regret leaving behind :/ so, so funny :) and you're really cool, you are a proper ''Dude''. Honestly, you're so cool! Never loose that, please?
Hannah Janet Rose- Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! I miss you so much, but I live for our sleepovers :) you make me laugh so much dude,a nd you are getting more and more beautiful every single day. I love you!
Alex Murtagh- the one who gets Charles' girlfriend and Ollie's girlfriend mixed up -.- pretty cool, like me obsessed with uncovering Charles' sexuality but, meh :L also one of his secret lovers. You're funny and cool, wish I knew you better though.
Rory Geeson- I don't even know where to start with your intelligence. You're so far ahead of us all, even Jish, that we can't see you for dust. I think yiu'd be such a good person to have a proper discussion with, we should do that sometime!
Millie Robinson- Funny, CUTE, kind, beautiful :) you've grown up so much this past year but you're still MY Millie, the cute, awkward one :) I love you so much, m8.
Charlotte King- with all your perfection, you could so easily be stuck-up but you're NOT, you're the most down-to-earth, funny, original girl I know :) bonded so much last year, over 8EPL and SSG, and you're so beautiful!

The bad (closer);
Luca Nicole- my Bloxorz QUEEN. I'm kicking myself for not realising what an awesome girl you are. I am going to miss you so much when you go, it will tear me in two. I shall think about you every day and maybe if I win Bloxorz too, you'll come back? I love you so much, beaut.
Callum Yates- the charming, infuriating bully that brightens my day :L you are too funny, with your bullying of me, Amber, Nina, Joe, George, Specs and Mrs. Hersh :L if you weren't so cool, I'd probably hate you, but I don't, you're too adorable!
Harry Dudding- I met you purely by chance, but you've rapidly become such a huge part of my life it's unbelieveable. I think that you're one of the coolest people I'll ever meet, and our mutual love of Power Rangers, Pokemon and Nyan Cat makes for one kick-ass friendship. Love you, Dudding.
Jesille Ecat- my enigmatic, awesome Asian m.k 2. You're fantastically funny, pretty and SO LAZY! I want to sleep in your bed again soon, which we must do! Let's get that awesome relationship back, mmkeh?
Rhian Venning- if you don't mind my saying so, one of my best friends actually ;D I'd do anything for you, especially as I know you've had such a hard time of it in general. I think that if you realised how beautiful you were, you might be slightly happier, but not everyone realises it at first...you're absolutely gorgeous, dude!
Josh Cussen- the lemon, Jish, the lemon! You are my English, Physics, Creative Writing and Lemon buddy, and I make you give me awkward hugs :D you're so cool, I love reading your stories too; write one for me? ;D I love you Jish.
Liam Ong Bak Dry- apart from anything, the big brother I never had :) always there for me to cry on, or shout at. You're funny, SO FUNNY, and just full-on brilliant. You mean everything to me, especially with all the stuff you've helped me out with in the past. Full-on love, bro.
Joseph Lukehurst- NERD. But with awesome arms :D one of the boys that I would consider to be one of my best dude-friends, you're really funny and I always end up having such a good time when you're around :)
Sammy Sebastien Prentice- one of my very best friends ever, the great artist and fashion designer, the brilliant all-rounder. So funny, and brave! No joke, my friend, you've got something
that a lot of people haven't :) you are AWESOME, and beauty is fleeting!
Fiona Gorham- So pretty, socially awkward girl that I've come to love as my own :) you're brave, original, unique, entrancing. Your writing and speaking just transport me to different places, you're absolutely fantastic, really. And the only person I know who can pull off those glasses, gah!
Pippa Higgins- gorgeous girl. Simply and purely the best thing in the world, I feel so safe when I'm with you. You're so funny and too posh to swear :P but one of the best things I've received this year, you're so funny and beautiful too! I'd kill to look like you gorgeous. I love you.
Nicole Baddeley- Also known as Most Wanted, this girl, ladies and gentlemen, has a permanent smile on her beautiful face and a kind word for (almost) everyone. You never let anyone get you down, have undying loyalty and respect for those who deserve it and so much beauty it makes me want to cry :D but I'm going to miss you, and hopefully you'll remember me :L
Mimi Oluwande- *WAVES!!* you're one of the only Barts kids that I think is a regular on this thing, gorgeous! Please start your own? It'd make me happy. You are just, simply, a beautiful, beautiful person. I have so much respect for you, you're so happy all the time! And you need to see my dinosaur walk :)

And the Ugly ;D (closest!)
Nina Chen- one of my best things this year. You've been there for me continuously, I don't know what the hell I'd do if you weren't here. The Ace Gang is the best thing to ever happen to me, and you're one of the three people that ALWAYS, ALWAYS makes my life worth living. A purely beautiful girl, I'd do anything for you! I love you!!
Amberly Davis- the ONLY one I know who can discipline me, who shares my love for carrot juice and slogan t-shirts. I've had some of the best nights of my life with you and you mean the world to me. Always funny, always there for me even when I try and push you away. I know you'd do anything for me and the fact that I know this means the most to me; you're so beautiful, I love you so much darl.
Millie Stonebridge- the wunderbar Millie! Oh my God, you make me laugh :) we're the sister the other never had, also shared my best (and worst) moments with you. You've seen me on an all-time-high and so low it's insane, and you STILL love me. That's pure love, right there. Bit stunning, you are. You're my best friend for a reason, girl, you mean more and more to me everyday, I never ever want to even thinka bout loosing you dude. I love you absolutely millions, forever man :D
Wills (my bro; couldn't like the status, lack of Facebook)- the annoying, irritating, cheeky brother that I'd do anything for :) even though I dislike you, I still love you undyingly and you know I'd deck anyone who was mean to you. And yeah, you may be taller...stronger...and older-looking than me...but you're still my baby bro!
My parents- Muvver! I know you guys didn't like this, but you're kind of the Mother and Sister-type Mum that I've come to greatly appreciate :) we have our ups and downs, but in the end we're closer than a lot of people can say they are with their Mums, and you don't know how much that means to me, especially now when I feel like I need you the most :) Farthaaaaar, you're the funniest dude I know :) it makes me happy the way you're in a good mood and that gets me in a good mood. You've made some of my all-time best Quotes of the Day, and for good reason! Funny, sarcastic, opinionated...I've done you proud :)

Thank you to everyone I know and don't, who may read this blog regularly, who may've Bookmarked it on their browser, who I may've made laugh or cry :) thank you to everyone who's kept me going to my hundreth post, and, I hope, far, far beyond. I need this blog more tan it needs me, sure, but I also know that as long as I've got something to say, you guys are all going to read about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment