19 July, 2011

''If your life was a movie''...

What I had to do was get my iPod, stick it on Shuffle and fill in each musical scene for the story of my life. Should make for interesting reading...

Opening Credits: Call That A Comeback; You Me At Six

Waking Up: Sell Yourself; Blitz Kids

First Day Of School: Disloyal Order Of Water Buffaloes; Fall Out Boy

Falling In Love: Give Me Everything; Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer

Fight Song: Bang Bang Bang; Mark Ronson & The Business Intl

Graduation: Nasty Habits; You Me At Six

Life's OK: Morning After Dark; Timbaland feat. Nelly Furtado and SoShy

Mental Breakdown: Feeling This; Blink-182

Driving: Dammit; Blink-182

Flashback: Break The Ice; Britney Spears

Getting Back Together: What's My Age Again?; Blink-182

Wedding: With You; Crystal Fighters

Birth Of A Child: Seven Nation Army; White Stripes

Final Battle: Down; Blink-182

Death Scene: w.a.m.s; Fall Out Boy

Funeral song: Over My Head; A Day To Remember

Ending Credits: Gotta Get Thru This (D'N'D Radio Edit); Daniel Bedingfield

So there you go! Please refrain from commenting on my abysmal choice of music, I know...secret favourites, secret favourites ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment