19 July, 2011

My ridiculous life!


I know I've over-posted lately, and you're probably getting bored of all these random sentences and such, but I don't care; I actually have something to post about!
So, lately I've come to realise that right now, I'm actually having the best time of my life. Seriously, from about Easter onwards, my life has just been on the total up. Like, I got everything I wanted; all my GCSE Options, getting on to the Ski Trip, getting into various clubs and things...
I've been given LOADS of stuff, getting my boyfriend on holiday with me, going to Kent for a week in the summer to see my lushious Godmother...
Found my slipper boots, am allowed to dye my hair, we're in the last week of term...
Found amazing friends, kept my lovely boyfriend, making so many new friends...
Learning to ignore people who aren't worth my time, getting invited to parties, my hair growing longer...
Going on so many sleepovers and days out, having loads of plans for a change, getting into all the higher academic sets at school...
Life is totally on the up right now, I've been on a high for so long and I just feel...really, really lucky :) for, as far as a person's life goes, periods of time rarely come around like this...where everything is looking prosperous and the things that aren't are easily ignored. When you can look forward to going to bed because you've had a busy day, but look forward to waking up because the next day's going to be pretty awesome too.
Thank you to everyone who's lifted me out of this invisible stupour, the one I'd been walking under for months. If a time like this doesn't come around again for a while (Which I hope it doesn't, because that makes it less special that way...) then I'm going to be reading this post over and over to remind myself how things CAN and DO work out. This makes me so happy, writing all of this positivity. I can guarentee that at some point, I'll read it and want to shoot former-me, preaching, self-righteous, former-me. But until then, I'll leave you with this; it's a picture taken of the back of my friend's head at a recent party I went to :L this is what we do when we're happy; she was spinning and the angle at which the photo was taken makes her hair look AWESOME. If you're wondering, it was WET, not GREASY. So yeah, this is...the back of some chick's head?:L

No comments:

Post a Comment