24 October, 2011

Blog inspiration.

I've recently realised that, everywhere I go (bitches always know etc. etc. No.) I'm forever looking around for inspiration; things to write about, comment on, laugh over. I think that since my blog took such a dip and I've had to pick it up again I've become a lot more aware of the fact that there's so much to DO and SEE. Now, that makes me sound like a children's television presenter but NEVER FEAR. It's true! If you step outside your house this morning, pause for five seconds. Look around, try and notice something you haven't noticed before, or something that you've always overlooked. I think this, in part, is the reason we leave so much behind us, and take so much for granted. Does no-one else agree? Sometimes, and I know it's cliched, but sometimes if you're running through life to get to where you want to be, and never stopping, you miss out on the important things. Every once in a while, I stay grounded and just think about everything I have and everything I've done. It's also a great pick-me-up; next time, remind yourself of all the amazing things that you've done or that have happened to you. Make a list if you like. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment