05 November, 2011

If you want it, sing it loud.

There's so much going on in my life right now. Literally, mentally and, generally socially. I mean, school work, course work, homework, clubs, priorities, friends, relationships, the demise of relationships, staying up late, being tired, being sad, being wired, being happy, being ME. I love it, but at the same time I can feel people slipping away. I've changed a lot this year, and I don't think that most of it is bad, but I know that I've come to lose friends, and alienate people. Sometimes, I feel sorry for them, for myself and guilty, for not realising, and not trying harder. But, then, I think that, really, I haven't lost EVERYONE, so the people I have lost obviously don't want to try either. I just wish I didn't keep losing or forgetting the most important people/person/thing. It's odd. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment