01 January, 2012

Bring on 2012, I'm ready for this jelly.

Merry New Year!!! I hope you all had a good one?! And by good one, I, of course, mean with copious amounts of alcohol, good food and fiiiiiine tiiiiimes.

I, thanks for asking, had a brilliant night; I'm happy I did something different this year and was able to spend New Year's with some of my best friends, and then go home and get a little bit squiffy. >.< Although, this is the third year in a row that I've not spent with my family, so I think that'll have to change nex- ooh, THIS year.

God, January the 1st. That seems like such a long ole' treck, doesn't it? We were right at the top in December. And then, straight down to the start again. Oh, I'm not being pessimisstic; 2012 is a perfect opportunity for me to relive all my mistakes. ;)

So yeah. Things changed a lot over the course of good ole' 2011. And, much as it pains me to say this, some things happened last year that weren't for the better; but if I had to choose, I wouldn't change it. Apart from, maybe not to have had so many fiiiiiine tiiiiimes and memorable jokings last night as I'm feeling it this morning!

All in all? 2011 can bite me; ''there's a new kid on the block''.

New Year's Resolutions?
Stay away from teenage boys for as long as possible.
Eat healthily.
Do my DofE.

I'm pretty set up for this year.

Millions of thanks and huuuuuuge New Year's Day kisses to everyone who has helped to shape my blog over the last year, and also another million thanks to everyone who read my blog on Christmas day; HAPPINESS!!

I hope your 2012's are as sweet as I'm going to make mine!

Love,
Beth.

No comments:

Post a Comment