06 February, 2012

To blog, or not to blog?

Recently, there's been a lot of stuff going on, so I haven't really had too much time to plan out posts. Yeah, that may surprise you, that I actually THINK these things through occasionally :L but, yes, I do. And alas, that planning time has evaded me thus far. So, I'm going to make a list of things I want to write about, and share with all of you; it's so that I can look back at them in the fuure when I have some more time, and set about building up some words to acompany them. So, here we are!
Religion v. Science.
Ideology.
Christianity.
The Education System.
The Media.
Bleeding-Hear Liberalism.
Politics in general.
Playground politics.

STAY COOL GAIZ.

2 comments:

  1. come oooon... you can't just give us a list like that and leave us for two weeks without following any of them up! ski trip or not... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! I will get posting as soon as I can! x

    ReplyDelete