31 March, 2012

''Bite me, kiss this''

Nostalgia makes me ache for a time when everything was a lot easier. A time before Tumblr, before Dubstep...before Twitter, before Bangarang. And the only thing that makes me happy is knowing that I don't have to go through all this rubbish again. But, I'd take it all again if things could go back to the way they were, before the times I wake up sweating in the middle of the night with my stomach churning and my breath cut off. Before I avoided Facebook for five days, because I was too scared of what I was going to find on there. Before I felt the need to spend every lunchtime in the Graphics room. Before I felt sick whenever I got a text. It's not like I'm bullied, hounded at every corner. It's not like I fear for my life. Hell, I've already undergone social death. No, it's more like...I miss being able to look my best friend in the eye, I miss being able to do what I want, and screw the consequences. I miss being so happy my feet don't touch the ground.

But hey, bitches. Guess nostalgia makes me repetative too, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment