03 March, 2012

The musical stylings of White House!

Hello, ladies and gentlemen! So, upon browsing Facebook this evening, I came across a video. Basically, a hastily recording of my friend's band, doing a cover version of 'I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor' by Arctic Monkeys. Even though I don't like the original, this is one of a few covers that I'd actually say beat the original, by far. The bandmates are all pretty cool, and they don't take themselves too seriously, which is a huge thumbs-up. All of them are funny, and really talented; if they stick with this, I think they might just go pretty far. Below is a link to the video on Facebook, although I'm not sure if you'll be able to access it.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?v=2841753768520

And for the record,
Alex- Bassist,
George- Drums and
David- Guitar and Vocals.

Really nice guys, all of them. Watch, rate, vote, contact, whatever. Just share the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment