05 April, 2012

Slightly confused, if I'm honest...

How many of you, my lovely readers, my awesome bloggettes, actually know me? Do any of you have any idea as to the girl behind the words, the one who writes all of this anger and comedy? This blog, truth be told, is usually a parody of my life, the kind of thing that takes away any seriousness about something really bothering me. And, thus far, everyone who follows me on Twitter, who likes my page on Facebook, who leaves comments, largely don't know me. None of you do. If you passed me on the street, you wouldn't recognise me. To hear me speak, you probably wouldn't guess who I am. Even if you were doing some kind of voyeur-istic, creepy look-in on my life, you'd have no clue whatsoever that I was me. Until you saw me open my laptop, pull out my chair, curl up and start my trusty old keyboard-pounding. And you know something, dudes? I really love that. You don't actually care what I've done, what I've been through, or what I want to do with my LIFE (incidentally, another post coming up, maybe? Watch this space >.<), and I think that's why I feel closer to 6,000 strangers than to the people I see every day at school. But the thing is, the confusing thing...they don't show me the love that you guys do! I'm not saying it's a god-given right...anyone who's loved should be grateful for that, because it's a really precious thing...but these strangers at school still hate me? They probably know more about me than you do, readers. But, they don't like me? And that's probably wherein the issue lies; they know about me. But, I hasten to add, what they've heard is different to what they actually know, and that's the main issue; nowadays that line is being repeatedly blurred, so much so that I'm scarcely given a chance to forge new friendships. And most of the time, I don't care. I really, really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment